- Transnational meeting, 24 – 25 February 21, Carcassonne, France
- Workshop, 10 – 16 May 21, Palermo, Italy
- Workshop, 10 – 15 December 21, Warsaw, Poland
- Transnational meeting, 10-11 December 21, Warsaw, Poland
- Transnational meeting, 1-2 March 22, Carcassonne, France
- Workshop, 1-5 March 22, Carcassonne, France
- Workshop, April 22, Tromsø, Norway
- Transnational meeting, 24-25 June 22, Bilbao, Spain
- Workshop, August 22, Düsseldorf, Germany
- Transnational meeting, August 22, Düsseldorf, Germany
We reduce our digital footprint by publishing low resolution images in our gallery. This is in line with our mission to care for our planet.
During the dance conference within the framework of the “Dance Highways” project in Carcassonne, France, in March 2022, the HOTELOKO movement makers collective presented its latest performance “EXTINCTION” in the concept by Agata Życzkowska. HOTELOKO composed of: Agata Życzkowska, Karina Szutko and Klara Szela.
DANCE HIGHWAYS is a European project that brings together six contemporary dance partners the L’espace ASDC in Palermo, the Fundacja Rozwoju Teatru “NOWA FALA” in Warsaw, the THEATER DER KLÄNGE in Düsseldorf, Dansearena Nord in Tromsø, La Fundicion in Bilbao and the Galerie Chorégraphique in Carcassonne.
This international project, supported by the European Union within the framework of Erasmus +, will implement until September 2022 a European calendar of transnational mobilities, with the aim of sharing good practices between experts and offering ongoing professional training workshops for contemporary dancers.
The objective of the project is to support and improve the quality and accessibility of Arts and Culture, by consolidating the cross professional relationship: Art-Education-Health and Integration. Dance Highways thus aims to strengthen a synergy between project proposals and structures in an artistic, cultural and social context.
Project financed by the programme Erasmus+